The Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Electric Pirates Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminFlag
Admin
Admin
AdminFlag

Electric Pirates Review Empty
PostSubject: Electric Pirates Review   Electric Pirates Review Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 10:42 am

Electric Pirates is a game made on sploder, a place where you can make your own games.

Game: Electric Pirates by kingpiggy
Link: http://www.sploder.com/games/members/kingpiggy/play/electric-pirates-2/

Game Play:
The game is very well thought out, and is almost interactive with the talking players. The talking players sort of make the story line, and this game is very creative because of that. The first missions are very life like and realistic, like things you would do in real life. I really enjoy that touch. So the game play is very life like, which is hard to find in a game nowadays.

Scenery:
The scenery was average and could have had more pzazz. The detail that kingpiggy added to the game was awesome, but maybe the players could have had graphics or something.

Enemies and Hazards:
There were many enemies and hazards, but they were quite conveniently placed. I thing kingpiggy could have made the placement a ton better by making it inconvenient and challenging.

Puzzles:
I know I say this a lot, but this games overall play was pretty much a puzzle. You probably are sitting there going what the hell, but it's hard to explain what I mean by this.

Pros:
-Game Play

Cons:
-Enemy placement
-Scenery

Ratings:
Game Play: 4.3/5
Scenery: 2.5/5
Enemies and Hazards: 2/5
Originality and Creativity: 5/5

Overall: 3.4/5

Conclusion:
Lovely game, very creative. If kingpiggy makes a next game following the pros and cons of my review, it will be epic.
Back to top Go down
http://chat.your-talk.com
Suzaku

Electric Pirates Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electric Pirates Review   Electric Pirates Review Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 5:58 pm

Nice review. I may play this once I'm done listening to music right now. Razz
Back to top Go down

Electric Pirates Review
Page 1 of 1