The Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I AM LEGEND Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminFlag
Admin
Admin
AdminFlag

I AM LEGEND Review Empty
PostSubject: I AM LEGEND Review   I AM LEGEND Review Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:27 pm

I AM LEGEND is a game made on sploder, a free game creator.

The name is mainstream, but don't judge a book by its cover.

Game: I AM LEGEND
Link: http://www.sploder.com/games/members/jimbobdelly13/play/i-am-legend/

Game Play:
The game play is quite fun, and the puzzles and challenges are uncountable. I quite enjoy playing it and its scenery. It is in pure dark most of the time, adding to the atmosphere. The story line was well explained in the game, and was kind of almost believable. The game play is very hard and is a struggle, but it is just the right difficulty I'd say. There is just one problem, and I think the game didn't require too much thought and time into making. The game would be very good if it would be longer.

Scenery:
The scenery could have done with a bit of graphics and I found it quite basic. Otherwise, the whole place was patched up with scenery and I found no issues with them. So, I think the scenery could have been more advanced.

Enemies and Hazards:
I encountered no enemies in the game as far as I got up to, and I think there could be more added. I didn't really find any hazards either. I think enemies and hazards are a very good addition to a game, since they spice up the game.

Puzzles:
The puzzles in I AM LEGEND are superb, and they tripped me up over and over. I seriously don't have more to say, just that they were superb.

Pros:
-Puzzles
-Game Play

Cons:
-Scenery
-Enemies

Ratings:
Game Play: 4/5
Scenery: 2/5
Enemies and Hazards: 1/5
Puzzles: 4/5
Originality and Creativity: 3/5

Overall: 2.5/5

Conclusion:
I like the game and would tell any sploder member to try it. You can try it even if you aren't a sploder member.
Back to top Go down
http://chat.your-talk.com

I AM LEGEND Review
Page 1 of 1