The Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Age Of Empires Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminFlag
Admin
Admin
AdminFlag

Age Of Empires Review Empty
PostSubject: Age Of Empires Review   Age Of Empires Review Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:44 am

Age Of Empires is a pretty awesome third person medieval realistic game.

Game: Age Of Empires
Game Link: http://www.ageofempires.com/

Game Play:
As I began to play the game, I realized I forgot to read the tutorial, but somehow the game was understanding by the way it looked, and I got the feel of the controls in around five minutes with no help. Age Of Empires is just one of those games you look at and you know what to do. Anyway, the game is third person and you pretty much raise an army and a village and fight. There are three game modes;

Campaign; where you a story sort of game. This game mode is in single player.

Custom Game; where you set presets of a little tournament and play.

Multiplayer; multiplayer is pretty much custom player, which you can play on servers.

The game play is hard but addictive. I like it.

Scenery:
The graphics are awesome and very realistic, and the blood and gore is pretty realistic too. The scenery is very good, and matches the game with natural aesthetic grace.

Enemies and Hazards:
You verse other nations as your enemies and fight for land, just like people used to in real life. So the enemies and hazards are realistic. The enemies are also very well programmed and follow you around and destroy your things.

Pros:
-Game Play
-Enemies
-Scenery

Cons:
Nothing much. Maybe they could spice it up slightly, I know I say this a lot, but there was no cutting edge action in the game.

Ratings:
Game Play: 4/5
Scenery: 4.5/5
Enemies and Hazards: 3.6/5

Overall: 4.3/5

Conclusion:
Lovely game by Microsoft and I love playing it. I recommend it to any gamer and it is loads of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://chat.your-talk.com

Age Of Empires Review
Page 1 of 1