The Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Assult PPG Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminFlag
Admin
Admin
AdminFlag

Zombie Assult PPG Review Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Assult PPG Review   Zombie Assult PPG Review Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:13 am

Zombie Assult PPG was made on sploder, which is a free game creator.

*Sigh*. Assault was spelled wrong, but a game is not to be judged by spelling. Lets begin the review.

Game: Zombie Assult PPG by legoguy98
Link: http://www.sploder.com/games/members/legoguy98/play/zombie-assult-ppg-2/

Game Play:
The game play is surprisingly fun, but very basic. I will explain the basic things in this game in scenery. Anyway, pretty much all you do is you shoot zombies. The zombies follow you around, and you need to shoot a certain amount of zombies to go to the next level. The levels of course get harder and harder. That is pretty much all I have to say about game play.

Scenery:
So, as I mentioned before, the game was basic, and it all revolved around the scenery. Don't get me wrong here, it is a good game, but the scenery let it down. The zombies and the player had no graphics, and they just had the prefab faces. Maybe legoguy98 could have created graphics for the players. Otherwise, the scenery was quite superb and good looking with the game.

Enemies and Hazards:
The enemies were transparent zombies that annoyed the heck out of you by stalking you, solid zombies which also stalked you but could kill you, and a few bosses. They were done fairly well and followed you superbly.

Puzzles:
I thought I would include the puzzles because I found this factor of the game interesting. So, pretty much the enemies are the puzzle. It is kind of a puzzle to beat them. Play the game and you will see what I mean.

Pros:
-Enemies
-Game Play

Cons:
-Scenery

Ratings:
Game Play: 5/5
Scenery: 1.7/5
Enemies and Hazards: 3/5
Puzzles: 3/5
Originality and Creativity: 3/5

Overall: 3.5/5

Conclusion:
A fun game to play, but could have been much better.
Back to top Go down
http://chat.your-talk.com

Zombie Assult PPG Review
Page 1 of 1