The Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you like blogging?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
happyrichyyy

Do you like blogging? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like blogging?   Do you like blogging? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 5:24 pm

I have four blogs, along with one blog in my forum. I used to write blogs actively. I wonder if there's anyone here who also likes blogging? And where do you write blogs? I mainly use blogger.com.
Back to top Go down
emeeks

PostSubject: Re: Do you like blogging?   Do you like blogging? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 1:16 am

We have a computer repair blog and a few other topics (reviews) that we write about. It's solely to benefit the community and produce unique traffic from Google.

We use WP for our blogging software and we've been very successful with it thus far.
Back to top Go down
Shortie861
Shortie861

PostSubject: Re: Do you like blogging?   Do you like blogging? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:21 am

I enjoy blogging myself yes however with me running quite a few forums myself I do not have the time to work on my blog like I used to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like blogging?   Do you like blogging? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like blogging?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chat Forums :: Tech Zone-
Jump to: