The Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which operation system and version are you using?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
happyrichyyy

Which operation system and version are you using? Empty
PostSubject: Which operation system and version are you using?   Which operation system and version are you using? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:54 pm

I am using Microsoft windows 7, it came in the package when I bought this laptop. I've been using just microsoft windows since I started to use computer, hehe. Would like to check other systems too.
Back to top Go down
emeeks

PostSubject: Re: Which operation system and version are you using?   Which operation system and version are you using? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:06 am

I use Windows XP on all of our machines. I guess it's because it's what I grew up on and will continue to use it until they stop supporting it.

Windows 7 will be my replacement. I will hold off on Windows 8 until about a year and the kinks are worked out.
Back to top Go down
Mr.C
Mr.C

PostSubject: Re: Which operation system and version are you using?   Which operation system and version are you using? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:44 pm

Windows 7. It seems a fine OS at the moment. I also use Windows XP (or some things on a different computer) and for playing Frontier Elite, its Windows '95 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.empireattack.com
Gamrpro

PostSubject: Re: Which operation system and version are you using?   Which operation system and version are you using? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:15 am

I'm currently using Mac OS X Mountain Lion. It's the 8th release of Mac OS X. So it's 10.8. I can't wait for Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) in the Fall! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which operation system and version are you using?   Which operation system and version are you using? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which operation system and version are you using?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chat Forums :: Tech Zone-
Jump to: