The Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

friends ???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
3DWaffle1

friends ??? Empty
PostSubject: friends ???   friends ??? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? What made you their friend? Describe these people.
Back to top Go down
Soda

friends ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: friends ???   friends ??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:44 pm

I have lots of friends. I dont have a best friend. Id rather know lots of people.
Back to top Go down
Shortie861
Shortie861

friends ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: friends ???   friends ??? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:18 am

I used to have a best friend however we pretty much drifted apart after we finished school and we do not talk anymore. I did have a friend I met on Xbox Live who was very much like a best friend to me however even though we are still friends we do not talk as much anymore and I do not feel like I can class him as a best friend like I used to. I have a lot of friends around where I live and also from other parts of the Country also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
Sponsored content

friends ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: friends ???   friends ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

friends ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chat Forums :: General :: General-
Jump to: