The Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you use any Social Network?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
3DWaffle1

Do you use any Social Network?  Empty
PostSubject: Do you use any Social Network?    Do you use any Social Network?  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Do you use any Social Network? How often do you use it? What is your favorite?
Faceook? Twitter? My Space? Google+?
Back to top Go down
happyrichyyy

PostSubject: Re: Do you use any Social Network?    Do you use any Social Network?  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:02 pm

I use Twitter, there's a Twitter application connected with my forum, people can visit my forum through their Twitter login. I don't know if this is beneficial, just checking if it works good.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Panos

PostSubject: Re: Do you use any Social Network?    Do you use any Social Network?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:42 am

I am not very experienced with social media, especially with Twitter but I believe that they are really helpful. I usually use Facebook and LinkedIn because they help me to get new employees for my company. Twitter is better for promotion, I know that many new companies use it. MySpace is a perfect idea but only for singers or artists. In conclusion, I have to say that Facebook and LinkedIn are the best because of the professional design and the registered persons.
Back to top Go down
happyrichyyy

PostSubject: Re: Do you use any Social Network?    Do you use any Social Network?  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:34 pm

I do have a linkedin account, not really using it though, just have a profile with several links, I'm not sure how and what to use it for actually.
Back to top Go down
Shortie861
Shortie861

PostSubject: Re: Do you use any Social Network?    Do you use any Social Network?  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:24 am

I personally now have a Facebook and a Twitter account however I spend more of my time on forums than I do on social networking websites now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you use any Social Network?    Do you use any Social Network?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you use any Social Network?
Page 1 of 1