The Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There was a big Earthquake where I live...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminFlag
Admin
Admin
AdminFlag

There was a big Earthquake where I live... Empty
PostSubject: There was a big Earthquake where I live...   There was a big Earthquake where I live... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:39 am

There was a 6.5 where I live, but I was somewhere else luckily avoiding the Earthquake. I just had a few things on the ground when I got home. There are still many aftershocks at around 4 on the Richter scale.
Back to top Go down
http://chat.your-talk.com
Amazing

PostSubject: Re: There was a big Earthquake where I live...   There was a big Earthquake where I live... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:33 am

It's good that you were safe. That would have been bad if you were where it happened.
Back to top Go down
Dreadlord

PostSubject: Re: There was a big Earthquake where I live...   There was a big Earthquake where I live... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:58 am

At least you're safe, and your family I hope..
Back to top Go down
AdminFlag
Admin
Admin
AdminFlag

PostSubject: Re: There was a big Earthquake where I live...   There was a big Earthquake where I live... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Yes, we are all fine.
Back to top Go down
http://chat.your-talk.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There was a big Earthquake where I live...   There was a big Earthquake where I live... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There was a big Earthquake where I live...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chat Forums :: News-
Jump to: