The Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The royal baby has arrived.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminFlag
Admin
Admin
AdminFlag

The royal baby has arrived. Empty
PostSubject: The royal baby has arrived.   The royal baby has arrived. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:45 am

Yes, it has. Congratulations William and Kate.
Back to top Go down
http://chat.your-talk.com
Amazing

PostSubject: Re: The royal baby has arrived.   The royal baby has arrived. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:33 am

Congratulations to them but I think they receive too much media attention here, haha.
Back to top Go down
Dreadlord

PostSubject: Re: The royal baby has arrived.   The royal baby has arrived. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:58 am

I'm British and I don't really give a damn, such fuss over a baby. Big deal, loads born per day. They don't get any freakin' fuss.
Back to top Go down
Mr.C
Mr.C

PostSubject: Re: The royal baby has arrived.   The royal baby has arrived. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 3:48 pm

I'm also British, however I think it is a nice bit of news compared to what we mostly hear about at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.empireattack.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The royal baby has arrived.   The royal baby has arrived. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The royal baby has arrived.
Page 1 of 1