The Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stickman Game Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AdminFlag
Admin
Admin
AdminFlag

Stickman Game Review Empty
PostSubject: Stickman Game Review   Stickman Game Review Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:19 am

Now, there are many games named stickman, but I am going to be reviewing just one of them.

Game Name: Stickman

Game Link: www.miniclip.com/games/stickman/en/#t-c-f

Review:
I am going to do just one paragraph instead of all of the criteria of a review, because stickman doesn't fit into many of them.
Anyhow, this game is an action game, and you are a stickman fighting other stickmen. Not much of a story line, eh? Either way, the only reason I am reviewing this game here is because I started playing it, and started thinking that how on Earth will I make a review on this. It's all scruffy and all, and hardly fits into any of the criteria. So, I thought that, but somehow uncontrollably I kept playing. The game got me hooked.

Even though the game was addictive, it was no where near to being a very neat game, and had much to work on. If they ever read this (they won't, don't worry :3) I have a few tips for them (just a few tips, I am not dissing you or anything);

Scenery; This games scenery was awful. The graphics look like they were created in around five minutes, ten max. I am sure you could have tried harder on the scenery.

Story Line; Maybe whoever made this could have added a story line. Like a flashback video at the start of the game or something.

Conclusion:
This game is addictive as I experienced, but could have been made quite a lot better.
Back to top Go down
http://chat.your-talk.com

Stickman Game Review
Page 1 of 1