The Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think about pigs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AdminFlag
Admin
Admin
AdminFlag

What do you think about pigs? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about pigs?   What do you think about pigs? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:27 am

After all this is the pig forums, so I want to know if you like pigs or hate them etc. Post below.

I think they are pretty cute.
Back to top Go down
http://chat.your-talk.com
Snow
Snow

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about pigs?   What do you think about pigs? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 3:06 pm

I find pet pigs cute. I feel bad that most pigs are being slaughtered, I just hope their deaths are all painless.

Do you have a pet pig?
Back to top Go down
Amazing

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about pigs?   What do you think about pigs? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:31 am

Those potbelly pigs are so cute when they're babies.
Back to top Go down
Dreadlord

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about pigs?   What do you think about pigs? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:07 pm

I love pigs, and Snow - Pigs deaths are painless, their head is chopped off by some sort of razor sharp guillotine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about pigs?   What do you think about pigs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about pigs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chat Forums :: Animals-
Jump to: