The Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you have any website creating experience?

Go down 
+4
Shortie861
AdminFlag
Mr.C
Suzaku
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzaku

Do you have any website creating experience? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have any website creating experience?   Do you have any website creating experience? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:05 pm

I have been making websites since I was 9 (my first website was a Geocities site), and growing from there. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Mr.C
Mr.C

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any website creating experience?   Do you have any website creating experience? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:16 pm

I have helped create a private site for our family and also made one for a community group. However I created it, gave it to them, but they never launched it. Just cancelled the whole idea...annoying! Sad
I will soon be starting making a website for a relative.
What program do you use for creating websites? I use FrontPage - very handy and free (for us) to use! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.empireattack.com
AdminFlag
Admin
Admin
AdminFlag

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any website creating experience?   Do you have any website creating experience? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:20 pm

I make many websites (like this one). I have about 8 other websites, most containing useful sometimes educational things.
Back to top Go down
http://chat.your-talk.com
Shortie861
Shortie861

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any website creating experience?   Do you have any website creating experience? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:23 pm

I started making websites when I was around 14. I started by making fan websites for singers and bands that I liked using Geocities which I believe is not around anymore and then I moved on from there going to making my own webpages using HTML and now onto forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
AdminFlag
Admin
Admin
AdminFlag

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any website creating experience?   Do you have any website creating experience? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:47 am

I am pretty sure Geocities exists, but it is only acquirable in Japan.
Back to top Go down
http://chat.your-talk.com
Amazing

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any website creating experience?   Do you have any website creating experience? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:28 am

I started learning web development roughly around 2007.

I advanced pretty fast and then really slowed down this past year... I stopped learning and working on web development stuff and it really took a toll on my skills.
Back to top Go down
b111

PostSubject: d   Do you have any website creating experience? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 5:32 am

I like this theme
Back to top Go down
Dreadlord

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any website creating experience?   Do you have any website creating experience? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Not really apart from forums.
Back to top Go down
jacktheking

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any website creating experience?   Do you have any website creating experience? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:16 pm

I have lot of website in the past.. However those website is ''death'' right now.
Back to top Go down
3DWaffle1

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any website creating experience?   Do you have any website creating experience? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:14 pm

I have build a couple of website through geocities and angelfire. However, they are only 1-5 pages. I started learning web development was a project in school. I know about HTML5, CSS3, and PHP. I want to learn more programming languages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have any website creating experience?   Do you have any website creating experience? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have any website creating experience?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chat Forums :: General :: General-
Jump to: