The Chat Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The chat forums is a place to chat about anything and everything! We have tons of threads for everyone's needs, and even guests can chat!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is Gaming A Waste Of Time?

Go down 
+3
Mr.C
AdminFlag
Snow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
Snow

Is Gaming A Waste Of Time? Empty
PostSubject: Is Gaming A Waste Of Time?   Is Gaming A Waste Of Time? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:01 pm

As a person, what do you think gaming has taught you? Has it made you better at something? or is it just a bad habit?
Back to top Go down
AdminFlag
Admin
Admin
AdminFlag

PostSubject: Re: Is Gaming A Waste Of Time?   Is Gaming A Waste Of Time? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:03 pm

I suppose it is an entertaining waste of time, and it can waste big chunks of your life.
Back to top Go down
http://chat.your-talk.com
Mr.C
Mr.C

PostSubject: Re: Is Gaming A Waste Of Time?   Is Gaming A Waste Of Time? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:55 pm

What he said ^
Back to top Go down
http://www.empireattack.com
Suzaku

PostSubject: Re: Is Gaming A Waste Of Time?   Is Gaming A Waste Of Time? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 6:01 pm

If publishers like EA continue with the "always-online requirement", along with DRM, it may be soon unfortunately. Sad
Back to top Go down
Shortie861
Shortie861

PostSubject: Re: Is Gaming A Waste Of Time?   Is Gaming A Waste Of Time? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:29 pm

It's a good way to spend spare time you have and it's enjoyable. I personally wouldn't say it is a waste of time though to be honest. I have a brother who has been gaming from a really young age and still games to this day and through his gaming it's allowed him to choose game development and has now completed college and is about to start his 3rd year in Uni this September for game design and development so it can be rewarding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chat-addicts.com
jacktheking

PostSubject: Re: Is Gaming A Waste Of Time?   Is Gaming A Waste Of Time? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:04 pm

Well, i am an active player on two difference game. Blackshot and Pokemoncreed. Blackshot teach me how to say ''swear word'', while Pokemoncreed teach me how reality is.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Panos

PostSubject: Re: Is Gaming A Waste Of Time?   Is Gaming A Waste Of Time? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 3:52 am

It depends on the game, on the person and on the age of the person. I find gaming really interesting and enjoyable. It helps me to get rid of all the paperwork. It may be a waste of time, if someone plays video game every day per 3+ hours. If you just play for a couple of hours, it's not a waste of time. But, I believe that everyone has more interesting things to do than playing video games. For example, everyone can hang out with his friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Gaming A Waste Of Time?   Is Gaming A Waste Of Time? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Gaming A Waste Of Time?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Chat Forums :: Gaming Forums-
Jump to: